Lottie Client Services
Meet Lottie! Lottie is the Kiss Aesthetics clinic coordinator and customer care adviser. Before joining the Kiss Team in 2018 Lottie was one of our clients! She is now an expert in all thing Kiss Aesthetics and the most essential part of our team!
Lottie is highly organised and has incredible attention to detail. She has completed courses in Customer Experience & Medical Business. In addition to these she has completed a full range of E-Learning including, Complications, Anatomy, Facial Areas, Filler Injections, Botulinum Toxin and many more!
Lottie supports the entire team of technicians and is your first point of contact for any queries or information requests.
To Contact Lottie
* all clinics are centrally managed by Lottie on the email above
* please do not try to contact the clinics directly as they will not be able to help you
* to contact us urgently outside of business hours please send an email.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Monday 09.00am – 15.00pm
Tuesday 09.00am – 15.00pm
Wednesday 09.00am – 15.00pm
Friday 09.00am – 15.00pm
“Thank you very much for your help Lottie, also thank you for replying to me so quickly, I appreciate it! “
“Thank you Lottie, you have been really helpful .Appreciate it .Tammy”
“Thank you SO much! You’re amazing. Many thanks for your assistance Lottie. I look forward to it”
“Lottie, You are such a star and so quick to reply 😊 Thank you”
“Lottie, you’re amazing! Thank you so much for all your help!”
“Hi Lottie! Thank you for your quick response! That’s helped loads thank you very much Hannah “
“That make sense, thanks so much for all of that information it’s super helpful and I will be in touch”
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- contact preferences
- billing addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
- contact or authentication data
- mailing addresses
- job titles
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’ ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIs. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs (e.g. Google Maps API, Places API).
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.