PLEASE READ THE BELOW THOROUGHLY. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN US BEING UNABLE TO CARRY OUT YOUR TREATMENT UPON ARRIVAL AND NO REFUND OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
Top ups are usually required 4-12 weeks after your first session. These are not included in the initial cost and incur a second payment of the same amount.
Under NO circumstances can we treat:
- Those under the age of 18 ( ID REQUIRED )
- Those with Cold Sores/Cold/Flu/Sickness bug on day of treatment. Please reschedule.
- Those with glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicine (eg aspirin/warfarin)
- Those with transmittable blood infections such as HIV, AIDS, hepatitis.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating ladies
- Eczema, psoriasis, rash or blisters on the site to be treated.
- Healing disorders
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder.
- Those on skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids or other which cause over sensitive thin skin.
- Those with allergies to makeup
- Those with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Those undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy at present, due to undergo, or have only recently finished within the last 50 days.
- Epileptics who have had a seizure in the past two years.If you have previously had any allergic reaction to any topical anaesthetics.
On the day of your appointment
- Ensure treatment area is free of makeup
- Eyebrows are waxed/ plucked. It is not our job to waste time doing this on the day.
- You must arrive on time as arriving over 5 minutes late will result in a loss of appointment and deposit. No exceptions as it is not fair on the following client.
- Pictures will be taken before/after treatment to be used for both insurance and promotional purposes/social media by Lebeau Brows only.
We cannot guarantee a successful result on 100% of our clients, nor can we promise an exact colour match or expected outcome. Micropigmentation is an art process, not an exact science. It therefore comes with risk as how your skin takes or reacts to the pigment is unpredictable. Under no circumstance will we be held accountable for undesirable results. We do not offer refunds or free corrections as we have carried out the treatment at a cost to us.
It is your responsibility to check you are happy with the outcome of your treatment before you leave the premises. Additional changes or adjustments you decide upon will be charged at full cost and a new appointment will need to be scheduled.
Prices are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to check this.
Deposits are non refundable under any circumstances. We reserve the rights to refuse our services.